Welcome to Online Registration Process for AY 2016-17
(For existing students seeking admission to 2nd, 3rd &
4th year of B. Des Program during AY 2016-17)
Use your PRN as Username and Date of Birth (ddmmyyyy) to log-in and follow the
steps given below to 'Register' here.
Registration Process :
Completion of all the above-mentioned steps would ensure Provisional Registration
of the student to the next year of the programme, as applicable.
Important Instructions :
- Provide updated information in the following sections. Fields with * marked are
- Personal Information (Provide your name as it appears on 10th Passing Certificate)
- Contact Information
- Academic Information
- Fee Payment Details
- Upload scanned copies (in .jpg format) of all previous Semesters (Most recent grade
sheet of each semester) Grade Sheets.
- Submit the Registration Form
- Await verification by Academic Admin Section.
- On approval by Academic Admin Section, Go to Accounts Section to declare the payment
details and obtain print of ‘bank payment challan’. Submit your DD with challan
to Accounts Section.
- Go to Library for clearing dues, if any, and confirm Library Membership.
- Go to Photography Studio for digital photograph. Photography Studio would upload
the photograph and confirm the status
- Print the Registration Form on A4 size paper, put your signature, attach photocopies
of the documents and submit to Academic Admin Section
- Collect copy of Academic Calendar.
- Your registration is provisional and is subject to ATKT Rules,
payment of fees and fulfilling the eligibility norms.
- You have to complete all the four stages of the Online Registration Process. You
would be able to ‘Print’ the Registration Form only on completion of all the four
- All the students should wear formal dress (as per the SIU’s Dress Code) while getting
themselves photographed. No photograph would be taken for students coming in casuals.
- You can edit the information till you ‘Print’ the Registration Form. After Printing
of the form, you will not be able to edit any of the information. You would only
be able to ‘View’ your form after printing.
- You would be allowed to edit/modify some of your information on a written request
with reasons thereof to academic coordinator.